Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Roll Continues....


I'm now +$1,200 for the week. Won another $650 WPT seat tonight. 10% of the way to the Bahamas!! I've won 2 $175 seats and 2 $650 seats. I cashed all of them out. I might play in the $650 satellite Saturday. Still debating it. Hopefully this is the path leading to Professional Pokerdom for Micadoo!! We'll see.

The picture is from my trip to Union City this week.Let's see who can come up with the best capition. Happy Halloween. Exactley 14 days till I'm back in Big D.! 31 days till Vegas!! The countdown has begun..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michael Nast said...

Sorry I had to delete that comment. That capition won't fly on my PG-13 blog lol!!!

Michael Nast said...

caption I mean.
Thanks for participating though!

Anonymous said...

How bout wack o'lantern. Looks like he is.