Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I know, I said I was going to work today...


Well in a way I did. Can you say + $800?? I decided this morning to drive to Union City tomorrow. So I logged on to play world class poker and turned $25 into $825, plus $800 for the day. Won $175 in a $5 rebuy turbo tourney and the big win was for $650 in a $3 rebuy tourney. 169 players started and only the final two would win. When it was down to the final three, I was the short stack and the other two had at least a 3 to 1 chip advantage on me. Third only paid $33 a difference of $617. My world class skills solved that!! I really impressed myself with my play. No stupid bluffs this time. I've had problems on final tables lately, making fish mistakes, but not today baby. No way!!

The pics are of Kassi (what a great smile) and the mailbox I demolished about a month ago with my trailblazer. Don't text and drive!!! Today is our anniversary!! I bought 30 powerball picks tonight. Guess ya'll will find out if I win. Yea right. I promise no poker tomorrow, have to get up @ 4:30 am and drive 400 miles. I'll be home by 5 though. Have a wonderful evening friends!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Micadoo??? Where in the heck did you get that nickname?? What does it mean??

Anonymous said...

Hey Mic nice blog. I saw it on my site. Haven't seen you since the WSOP in Tunica. I see you're doing well. Nice girlfriend. How old is she? You're not robbing the cradle now are you? I see you're in the onlie blogger championship, see @ the final table. I saw you in the WPT tourney Saturday, what happend?
I love your conspiracy blog, what a hoot! Take care fellow NWP'er.

Michael Nast said...

I finished 121st. Called with AQ again. Lost the coin flip.

Micadoo was given to me by my Ex-mother in-law Barbara. I like it because Mic see's, Mic do's, long as it's all good. Taylor is Taybugaroo.

I have checked Kassi's ID!!! She's legal :) Barely. lol

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's my mailbox! A-hole!