Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm a better live player than net?

Since my trip to Tunica Pokerstars has been wearing me out (- $800) since sunday, which I won $400 that day. I'm playing good, just losing 75% of the coin flips, and 50% of the 75% favorites, plus a few bad calls late in tourneys. That's poker! WCOOP starts in 3 days!!!! I was + $2200 in last year's events. Hope I still have a bankroll by then. Wished I lived closer to my new ATM, Tunica!!! I need a good session before my next post. Please bless me ole mighty poker gods, bless me. I've donated $200 to the Red Cross for hurricane relief efforts and I encourage all to do the same. I'm glad to live very high up in Tenneessee!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell bird collectible on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Anybody who's that nice to the disaster victims deserves a big lick. Good luck, Pro.