Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I'm the happiest in my life right now!!


I have reached a place I never knew I could find again, total bliss. Thanks to god. Thank you Kassi. I am reconnecting with god again. The only therapist that works. By doing that my life has drastically changed. I have a new best friend. I have no worries. I'm putting my life back in god's hands again. I'm so happy. I've found what I've always dreamed of. ..someone who is absolutely adorable and pure who wants to make me very happy. All my decisions have been based on alot of prayer and me knowing who really would be there for me in the end. I don't regret any of my choices since I met her. I took a big chance on TRUE love and now have it. That's all I've ever dreamed of in my life. Watch out poker world cause here I come!!!

2 comments:

Wino McHackenpuke said...

A real card player can't put his faith in God. You need raw skill.

Your woman is hot. Don't scare her away with your God talk.

Michael Nast said...

God talk won't scare this one away wino lol. Your right on bout poker skills, but I have to be mentally balanced to utilize my skills. I'm there now. Watch out!