Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My Head's Not In it Right Now.

I wish I could talk more about it, but things have happend in the last few weeks that I know are effecting my play and more importantly my life. I've dealt with alot of stuff in my life but this situation is unique to me. I'm not living life right. Im correcting it immediately. I need to take a break from trying to win at poker and start winning in my spritual life. I am very blessed and fortunate. I am the best dad in the world, I have a beautiful son, I'm damn good at what I do professionally, and have lived a life many dream of, except for one area, the 2nd MOST important to me. (Most important is my relationship with the Lord). My issues and problems pale in comparison to 99% of the rest of the world right now. I feel very selfish and that really pisses me off. I say what I feel without thinking of the effect it has on others. I've let myself , more importantly others, down and I'm not happy bout it. Good thing is I know how to correct it and I am.

Mo wasn't a profitable venture, if u couldn't tell by the way this post started, but it took me 6 hours to lose $200 @ 3/6. lol I played like an idiot alomost every junk hand (3/6 allows u to do that)and had kk, kk, qq all beat down back to back to back. I'm taking a freaking break. I should of just sent $1200 to the Red Cross this week and I'd feel better than I do now. I know I would... I'll be ok. Im a survivor.......always have, always will..Mic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

New blog mostly for Windows Vista coverage added to ZDNet lineup
Now that the countdown to the launch of the next version of Microsoft's Windows operating system - officially called Windows Vista for now - has officially begun , we here at ZDNet have decided to dedicate a ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work from home site. It pretty much covers work from home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Michael, I've known you for a long time. You are a great person. Pray and get your butt to church. I know you will come out on top. That's what I've always seen you do. You have always been there for me when no one else gave a crap. I hope you know I'd always do the same for your. As you always say "Smile U"... :)

Anonymous said...

Micadoo, Poker and God don't mix. Repent.