Saturday, August 27, 2005

My old bookie wins WSOP CIRCUIT $10k MAIN EVENT.



Gregg Merkow, my ex-bookie, won the latest WSOP Circuit event in Tunica. He won over $550K with a $1000 investment. I still owe Gregg some $$$ from my degenerate gambler days. He didn't recognize me when I was a railbird shooting pics with my new camera phone. Maybe he wont beat my ass now. lol. Congrats Gregg!! Guess if I make it in poker, we will meet again. lol.
Well stupid ass me, show's up in Tunica on Tues, hoping to qualify for the main event thru a satellitte, but the main event is already down to 27 players. I'm an idiot. I know who's fault that is..and it starts with a B. Man Im so discombullated lately. Oh well, thats what new friends can do to you. With nothing to play but ring games it was time to head to the Horseshoe and play some serious 10/20. 36hrs later I'm up $1300. That's two great Tunica runs now. Does that mean I'm getting closer of my dream of professional pokerdome? I wish. I found some WPT boxers for only $3 today. I rock!! These are pics of the final three tables of the WSOP Tunica Main Event. Featured are Kathy Liebert, Chip Jett, and John Juanda and my chip stack @ 10/20. Blog ya soon!

No comments: