Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Heading to Tunica for WSOP Circuit event #1

I play in event #1 Thursday. Should be fun. I'm down $300 online since my last post. I haven't gone on tilt in a while, thats a great sign. Thanks to Zaira for the post. I never knew if anybody read my blog. Spent the weekend in Dallas by complete fluke. I was playing online thrus and started looking for a next day fare from BNA to DFW. I said to myself if i can get a ticket for $100 I'll go. Priceline best deal $532. Orbitz $132 WOW! 8 hrs notice. So i booked my flight and car (rented a 4x4 Trailblazer) on orbitz and booked my hotel on priceline. Sometimes you have to mix and match. Of course i had a blast in Big D. I will be back there for the MNF game against the Redskins 9/19. Well here's to winning a WSOP Circuit Bracelet...Please Mr. Poker God. By the way I am from Texas and I hate Bush! George that is. LoL

No comments: