Friday, November 25, 2005

Steamin Baby!!


Another great week. I have won another $400 since my last post. That now puts me up $1127 since Vegas. Put up the tree with Kassi last night, as you can see.I had a great family Turkey Day, except for the Cowboys losing :( It was the damn uniforms. The same ones Washington beat them in earlier this year. When I saw them wearing them, I knew that they were going to lose. I hope Jerry can figure that out soon. Ditch those Biatches!! Glad I don't bet on football.

Tip of the Day
"Few people realize how intensely competitive you must be to become a good poker player. I couldn’t play poker just for fun, and I don’t think many of the top professionals could. I’ve always played to win, and whenever I’ve discovered any bad habits, I’ve tried to eliminate them just as I would try to eliminate mistakes in a business I might be running."


- Doyle "Texas Dolly" Brunson
From the book Super/System

No comments: