Friday, November 04, 2005

3 Days till Vegas!!


All the major players are going to be in Vegas while I'm there. I'll put up some pics when I get back. I didn't play today because I plan on playing a full schedule tomorrow. The beauty of poker as a job, you can play when ever you feel like it. Some advice to you beginners. Unless you get real lucky, it takes a few years of playing to get to a point where you can make a profit. It cost me over $40k to learn how to be a winning player and only became one after the World Series in which I cashed for around$32k in a side tournament. I havent used any of my own money since June, that's a record for me. I'm currently averaging about $1500 a month in profit since the WSOP. I hope my Vegas trip is the beginning of the end for my real job. Who knows it could be the end of my poker career lol. I'm planning to play in the WPT event in January at the Atlantis in the Bahamas. I'm playing in satelittes to win the $12k all expenses paid entry. I'll be there. 1st should be worth over a million.. Have a great day!!

No comments: