Saturday, December 24, 2005

A Free Entry Into The Big One Tomorrow & My Christmas.

I won a 500 FPP satelitte to tomorrow's HUGE tournament on Poker Stars. Should I cash out the $520 entry or play since I won this seat for nothing. 1st place will pay close to $200k. I'll see how I feel . I've been playing my best lately.
PokerStars Tournament #16660245, No Limit Hold'em
Freeroll Super Satellite
213 players
$2120.00 added to the prize pool by PokerStars.com
Total Prize Pool: $2120.00
Target Tournament #16314386 Buy-In: $530.00
4 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started - 2005/12/24 - 14:15:00 (ET)

Dear MICADOO,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.
You qualified to play in Tournament #16314386 and are automatically registered
for it.
See Tournament #16314386 Lobby for further details.

If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited
with $530.00 Tournament dollars. Tournament dollars can be used to buy into
any tournament.
Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/tournaments.html for more
details.



Congratulations!
Thank you for participating.

Today was wonderful. Taylor, Kassi's Family. I try to be very thoughtful, it's one of the most satisfying things to do in life for me. I love making others happy! It makes me happy!!! :) I will remeber the last 90 days very well and I know that 2006 will be the BEST year ever in my life. I really feel it!!!!

Kassi & I have decided to just date for now. It will be difficult for me because I don't trust myself in this situation. My heart is still wounded and if someone treats me well I'm going to have a hard time ignoring them. Hell that's what brought me and her together. I don't want to lose her, I still hurt because of the possibilty of losing her exsists and the fact that when something very hurtful to me happend in her life, she want's to break up, "just date" and possibly do it again. I only want her to be happy and if our relationship can't answer the questions she has, It might never be able to. I guess I'm a lil conceited, I know I'm a great catch, but if your not catching there's nothing I can do. I guess I could wait but it will not be easy. I feel like running away but something tells me to wait. I will for a while. As I said before when she leaves in a week it be a major test for me. I don't want to meet someone else, but If I do, I hope it's someone who wants the same things that I do. True Love, God, Family, is ready to travel the world and LIVE life outside the grasp of the grind. Dah that's why I didnt date under 30. There's nothing wrong with what Kassi wants right now in her life. I respect her descision about us. I understand but then I don't because I am the biggest BRAT.

I have to refer to the lyrics of Kieth Urban's You'll Think of Me..... It really hits home with me right now. Because this is the way I feel at this moment and the horrible sleepless morning I had a few days ago. I'm a fighter but I guess I need someone to fight for me for a change.

I woke up early this morning around 4am, (actually around 7am)

With the moon shining bright as headlights on the interstate. (N/A) lol


I pulled the covers over my head and tried to catch some sleep, (sure did!)

But thoughts of us kept keeping me awake. (yep)

Ever since you found yourself in someone else's arms, (the way it made YOU feel about us)

I've been tryin' my best to get along. (I will)

But that's OK, ( i want you to be happy)

There's nothing left to say, but: (I've said all I can)




Take your records, take your freedom, (that's what u want)

Take your memories I don't need 'em. (THEY WILL HURT TOO MUCH)

Take your space and take your reasons, (I will too.)

But you'll think of me. (and I'll think of you.)

And take your cat and leave my sweater, (LOL)

'Cause we have nothing left to weather. (Do we?)

In fact, I'll feel a whole lot better, I Do!!

But you'll think of me, you'll think of me.




I went out driving trying to clear my head, (yep)

I tried to sweep out all the ruins that my emotions left. (i'm trying)

I guess I'm feeling just a little tired of this, (lil bit)

And all the baggage that seems to still exist. (kinda)

It seems the only blessing I have left to my name, (maybe a few more)

Is not knowing what we could of been, ( oh I know )

What we should've been, so: (hurts)




Take your records, take your freedom,

Take your memories I don't need 'em.

Take your space and take your reasons,

But you'll think of me.

And take your cat and leave my sweater,

'Cause we have nothing left to weather.

In fact, I'll feel a whole lot better,

But you'll think of me.




Some day, I'm gonna run across your mind, (think so?)

Don't worry, I'll be fine, (yep)

I'm gonna be alright. (always)

While your sleeping with your pride,


Wishing I could hold you tight.

I'll be over you,

And on with my life.




So take your records, take your freedom,

Take your memories I don't need 'em.

Take your space and take your reasons,

But you'll think of me.

And I'll think of Us. When it was PERFECT. It was the best. It was. G'nite........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to play the big one Micadoo. As for your love life move to Vegas. lol