Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Communication.

This is paramount to any type relationship. Kassi and I are getting better at it. It's been hard for both of us, but neither of us are quick to draw lines in the sand. We may not communicate effectively all the time but I feel we are learning from our mistakes and we can both move foward in a positive way. I value her happiness over most anything in my life. I've never met someone who deserves it more than her. I never want to be the cause of any negativity in her life, ever.

On that note I thank the power of prayer. It has cleared my mind and saved my sanity. Christmas is going to be WONDERFUL this year and im so excited!!! But I still need a few stiff xmas drinks!! lol Im horrible.I've been losing my ass at poker because I've been playin while I'm emotionally drained, not a profitable combo at all and I know better I just didn't give a crap. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

No comments: