Tuesday, April 04, 2006

So on my game right now...

I'm playing so good right now, things are going good. Heading to Vegas for the WPT World Championship at the Bellagio and going to try to win a super satelitte to the $25k World Championship. I don't know how long I'll be in Vegas, but this will be a fun trip. I' ve won $1600 in the last 48hrs online. Life is good.

" Poker is more art than science, and that's what makes it so difficult to master. Knowing what to do -the science- is only 10% of the game. knowing how to do it-the art- is the other 90%. You not only have to know what to bet, when to bet, when to raise, and when to fold... you also have to be able do to these things with a certain finesse."

Doyle Brunson from his book Super System

No comments: