Friday, March 03, 2006

I think my part time job is about to become my full time job....

Being my part time poker job paid $11k in the last 30 days, I'm seriously considering making a living off my computer for a while. Life is treating me so good right now. I can't believe how great I'm playing and winning right now. It's almost too easy, it's kinda scary. Oh well, I'm on my way to the top of the poker world. Least you can say you knew me in the days before I made it big. lol. Hopefully I make that last statement correct soon. Here are my immediate goals for my poker career.

1. Make at least $6k per month from poker.
2. Play in the World Series in July.
3. Make the money in the WSOP
4. Make it to a TV final table this year.

Wish me luck, when I make it big I won't forget my friends. We will have some great parties and I'm not talking in Nashville either.

Have a blessed evening.

I think my part time job is about to become my full time job....

No comments: